Lift passes are on sale.
A fresh approach to on-mountain cuisine with 5 delicious dining locations to choose from.More
Explore TC's unrivalled terrain with a backdrop to take your breath away.More
Brush up your skills with 1-on-1 attention so you can tackle TC's iconic terrain.More
Let us do the driving for you.More
You are welcome to travel up the access road and park in the car park.
The TC Gate is kept locked in Summer but public access is permitted. The Gate Code is 2711 (key in box alongside). Please close & lock gate behind you.
Please do not attempt to enter any of the resort buildings and keep clear of any machinery. Maintenance and development work is carried out all summer so please be mindful that you are entering an active work site.
There may be times when the road is shut due to essential road repairs or natural hazards (such as landslips after heavy rain). The access road has multiple hazards and drivers proceed at their own risk:
- Please obey all closures and signage.
- Please close the bottom gate behind you.
- This is a working farm. Give livestock plenty of room and leave all gates as you find them.
- The road is unsealed and can be loose and bumpy. Drive with caution, at slow speed, and use a low gear for descending.
- Be prepared for unmarked hazards on the road and always drive to the conditions.
- Be prepared for snow, ice, and rockfall, especially in Spring & Autumn. Chains must be carried.
- No stopping zone around the bridge & bluffs area.