Your pathway to
Treble Cone's Snow Sports School attracts world-class coaches and instructors from alpine nations across the globe. Whether you're a complete beginner, want to brush up on your technique, or take your skills to the next level, there's a Treble Cone package for you.
SKI & SNOWBOARD
Want to accelerate your progression, or work on that one little niggling issue?
A Private Lesson with one of Treble Cone’s experienced Ski or Snowboard Instructors enables you to address exactly what you want to work on. Our team of highly certified instructors hail from all over the world and are experts at tailoring lessons specifically to your needs, making each Private Lesson a rewarding experience.
Perfect for those desiring one-on-one coaching or for small groups, private lessons provide a focused skills development process that can accelerate your technique and lift you quickly from a learning plateau.
Let our staff know what your specific goals or needs are and we will match you with the instructor who best suits them, making each private lesson experience terrific value.
1. Private lesson guests meet their instructor at the snow sports school meeting area in front of treble cone’s base lodge. Meeting times and lesson duration will be confirmed when booking your instructor. The longer you go the better the value!
2. Private lesson rates include the first two participants, and additional people may join each private lesson for an additional fee.
3. Private lessons are available for kids or adults. Where skiers are of a similar ability, a private lesson is possible with the whole family. Instructors will be assigned based on the specific needs of the guest.
4. See full mountain terms & conditions for more information
ADULT SKI + SNOWBOARD
Our Group lessons will take your skiing or riding to the next level with a focus on skills development to get you skiing or riding more of the mountain. The goal is to make it easier, smoother and more enjoyable. Class sizes are capped at just 5 people. This means you can all fit on one chair to maximise coach contact time. Progress faster with a more intimate and personalised lesson!
1. Our group lessons are suitable for all levels and groups are created based on ability, whether you’re learning the basics, or wanting to progress your skiing or snowboarding on some of treble cone’s famous terrain.
2. Ski and snowboard lessons meet at the snow sports school meeting area located in front of the treble cone base building. Please be at the meeting area 10 minutes before your lesson’s start time.
3. A maximum group size of 5 students per instructor ensures a personalised ski or snowboard lesson.
4. A minimum of 2 students per group is required for a lesson to run.
5. Lesson prices do not include lift pass access or equipment rental, unless otherwise specified.
6. See full mountain terms & conditions for more information
KIDS SKI + SNOWBOARD
Our kids group lessons will take your children's skiing or riding to the next level and make skiing and riding easier, safer and more enjoyable. Class sizes are capped at just 5 children, so your child will receive more personalised attention and progress faster.
From first timers right through to little rippers, group lessons at Treble Cone are all about having fun while learning to ski or snowboard in a safe environment; building group dynamics amongst the kids, teaching and practicing the Alpine Responsibility Code and developing skiing or snowboarding skills using an array of games and terrain based exploration. Children are grouped by both age and ability to ensure a comfortable learning environment and all lessons have a maximum group size of 5, which guarantees a productive and fun environment to learn to ski or snowboard.
Our enthusiastic team of ski and snowboard instructors are committed to creating a safe and fun learning environment on the slopes and use tools such as the Kids Trail Map to help kids track their progression and earn rewards.
The goal of the Kitty Cat Club is a smooth and fun introduction to skiing to give the youngest skiers the very best first experience in skiing. Your first time on skis is a big deal and we want to take away all the worries and ensure your child will love it as much as you do, right from the start.
1. Suitable for first timer through to expert skiers, aged 4 - 17 (teenage children have the choice of kid’s group lessons or joining the adult group lessons at the cost of the adult lesson).
2. Kids lessons start and finish at the snowsports school meeting area out the front of the Treble Cone base building. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to lesson start time for lesson allocation
3. Children’s lessons have a maximum group size of 5 kids
4. Snowboard group lessons are not available to children under the age of 6
5. Kids full day ski and snowboard lessons include a 50 minute supervised lunch break. Food is included
6. If young children tire during the lesson, supervised breaks will be provided
7. Adult group lessons commence 30 minutes after kids group lessons to make for a relaxing day of progression for the whole family.
8. Food is not included as part of the Kitty Cat Club, snacks and drinks will need to be provided
9. See full mountain terms & conditions for more information
Please be advised, that without prior arrangement, all instructing and guiding at Treble is restricted to only the instructors of Treble Cone Snow Sports School and approved 3rd parties. If you are found to be instructing/guiding or coaching without permission your pass may be suspended and further action may be taken. All third party instructing and guiding enquiries must be made to Treble Cone management:
For more information email [email protected]