We offer transport to Treble Cone from Wanaka, or from the bottom of the mountain.
The Wanaka Treble Cone Express is a bus that runs daily from the centre of Wanaka up to Treble Cone.
Return transport is $35.
A full timetable will be posted soon. For more information on transport to Treble Cone for Winter 2020, please email us.
When booking a seat on this service you will be asked to select a date and a pick up location where you will board the bus.
Bookings must be made 24 hrs prior to pick up.
All bookings are subject to the transport-specific terms and conditions, listed on this page.
Occasionally road and transport delays will occur due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
There are a variety of lift pass and lesson options available depending on your arrival time - our Guest Services team will be happy to advise you.
No need for chains. Just hop on our quick, convenient shuttle buses and get right to the snow.
The Treble Cone Shuttle is a regular bus to help get you up and down the Treble Cone access road. No need to fit chains to your vehicle on snow days, simply hop on-board and get dropped off at our base building.
Return transport is $10pp and a full timetable will be posted soon. If you have any questions about transport at Treble Cone for Winter 2020, please email us.
1. Alcohol must not be consumed on this service at any time.
2. Any date or service changes requested once a booking is completed will be subject to availability.
3. To ensure the service remains on schedule, the bus will not be able to wait for customers who are not at their selected departure point at the departure time.
4. No alternative service will be offered in the event a booked service is missed by the customer. If a seat exists on a later bus on the same day Guest Services may be able to re-schedule your booking.
5. If you decide to leave the mountain by other means during the day, please notify Guest Services to avoid unnecessary Search and Rescue costs. Passengers who do not notify Guest Services are assumed to be missing on the mountain and search and rescue procedures may be initiated.
6. In the event Treble Cone is ‘closed’ or ‘on hold’ on the day of a booked service the booking may be moved to another day.