Free bus transport options for Treble Cone guests.
This free return service departs Wanaka twice each morning.
The Wanaka Treble Cone Express is a free bus that has four pick up and drop off locations situated in Wanaka. This service is free for Treble Cone lift pass holders and departs for Treble Cone from Wanaka at 07:45 and 08:30 daily.
GUESTS ARE ADVISED THAT FROM 1/9/19 ONLY THE 08:30 SERVICE WILL OPERATE.
When booking a seat on this service you will be asked to select a date and a pick up location where you will board the bus.
Bookings must be made 24 hrs prior to pickup.
Occasionally road and transport delays will occur due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
There are a variety of lift pass and lesson options available depending on your arrival time - Our Guest Services team will be happy to advise you.
No need for chains. Just hop on our quick, convenient shuttle buses and alight on the snow!
The Treble Cone Shuttle is a free shuttle that allows pass holders to travel up and down the Treble Cone access road. No need to fit chains to your vehicle on snow days, simply hop on-board an alight at our base building.
The shuttle departs frequently from the bottom of the road between 08:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00. Cars may be left in the bottom car park.
1. Alcohol must not be consumed on this service at any time.
2. Any date or service changes requested once a booking is completed will be subject to availability.
3. To ensure the Service remains on schedule, the bus will not be able to wait for customers who are not at their selected departure point at the departure time.
4. No alternative service will be offered in the event a booked service is missed by the customer. If a seat exists on a later bus on the same day Guest Services may be able to re-schedule your booking.
5. If you decide to leave the mountain by other means during the day, please notify Guest Services to avoid unnecessary Search and Rescue costs. Passengers who do not notify Guest Services are assumed to be missing on the mountain and search and rescue procedures may be initiated.
6. The service is only available to valid Treble Cone lift pass holders.
7. In the event Treble Cone is ‘closed’ or ‘on hold’ on the day of a booked service the booking may be moved to another day.
Getting to TC from Queenstown is easy.
Info Snow offers convenient, great value ski transport from Queenstown to Treble Cone. With pickup locations in Queenstown and Wanaka you won’t be far from a meeting point. Ski buses run every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Info Snow are located at 37 Shotover St, Queenstown and open from 7am to 9pm. With helpful and knowledgeable staff to help make an awesome day at TC, easy.