- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Live Temp
- Saddle Basin
kids Ski & Snowboard group Lessons
Our Kids Group lessons will take your children's skiing or riding to the next level. Our lessons make skiing and riding easier, safer and more enjoyable. Our Group lessons are capped at just 5 children; this means you work with a group of your ability and progress faster.
|Kids Group Lesson - Fact Box|
|Age||5 - 17 y/o|
|Level||Beginner to Advanced Skiers & Boarders (see level chart)|
|Full Day Programme (includes lunch)||10:20am - 4:00pm|
|Half Day Programme||10:30am - 12:30pm
2:00pm - 4:00pm
|Group Size||All Group Lessons capped at 5 students per class|
|Kitty Cat Club Programme (2- 4 y/o)||Information below|
Group Lessons at Treble Cone are all about kids having fun while learning to ski or snowboard in a safe environment. Designed for first timer right through to expert skiers and snowboarders, kids groups are sorted by age and ability. All lessons have a maximum group size of 5, guaranteeing a productive and fun environment to learn to ski or snowboard.
Our enthusiastic team of kids ski and snowboard instructors are committed to creating a safe and fun day on the slopes utilising tools such as the Kids Trail Map that helps kids track their progression whilst earning TC Cat stickers. Our focus is building group dynamics amongst the kids, teaching and practising the Alpine Responsibility Code and developing skiing or snowboarding skills using an array of games and terrain based exploration.
Kids Group Lessons are capped at only 5 people so your child can have more time and feedback from the instructor!
|KIDS PROGRAMMES - 4 - 17 year olds||Duration||Price|
|Group Lesson*||2 Hours||$ 67|
|Full day Group Lesson - includes lunch*
||4 Hours||$ 199|
|*These products do not include equipment rental or lift passes.|
(Interactive TC Kids Trail Map - Earn stickers as you progress)
Every lesson we work on our interactive Kids Trail Map is, progressing through the levels helps to motivate and reward kids as they earn TC Cat stickers for trying new tips and tricks. The map is also a great way for the instructors to communicate terrain capabilities and how the child has been progressing.
The TC Kids Trail Map is an exciting way to teach terrain choice, skill progression and safety!
KITTY CAT Club LESSON
|1 Hour Kitty Cat Club Lesson|
|Age||2 - 4 y/o|
|Rentals (Skis, Boots, Helmet) included during the lesson|
The goal of the Kitty Cat Club Lessons is for a smooth and pleasant introduction to skiing and to give the smallest ones confidence with their first experience of skiing. As we know, the first time on skis is hugely important and we want to take away all question marks to increase the chance that your child will love it right from the start.
Skis, boots and helmet rentals are included for the duration of the Kitty Cat Club lesson.
Important Kids Group Lesson Information
- Suitable for first timer through to expert skiers, aged 4 - 17 (Teenage children have the choice of Kid's Group Lessons or joining the Adult Group Lessons at the cost of the adult lesson).
- Kids Lessons start and finish at the Snowsports School meeting area out the front of the Treble Cone Base Building. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to lesson start time for lesson allocation
- Child Beginner Lessons have a maximum group size of 5 kids
- Snowboard group lessons are not available to children under the age of 6
- Kids Full Day Ski and Snowboard Lessons include a 50 minute supervised lunch break. Food is included
- If young children tire during the lesson, supervised breaks will be provided
- Adult Group Lessons commence 10 minutes after Kids Group Lessons to make for a relaxing day of progression for the whole family.
- Food is not included as part of the Kitty Cat Club, snacks and drinks will need to be provided
- See Full Mountain Terms & Conditions for more information