- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Live Temp
- Saddle Basin
Treble Cone Employment
Welcome to Treble Cone, the South Island's largest ski area. At Treble Cone, we pride ourselves in creating a REAL ‘Kiwi’ experience for our staff and guests alike.
On snow, our aspirational and picturesque terrain draws passionate skiers and boarders from across the globe, often gaining mention in publications as some of the ‘World’s Best’. Off snow, we strive to continue this great experience, offering genuine ‘Kiwi’ hospitality; approachable, knowledgeable and friendly staff, creating a seamless day for all guests.
Winter Positions that will be available in 2017
TREBLE CONE EMPLOYMENT
- Applications are only accepted during official employment period
- Treble Cone only accepts one application per person
- Season dates: 22nd June – 1 October 2017
- Start date will differ per department – date to be confirmed
Why Work at Treble Cone?
Treble Cone is the closest ski area to Wanaka, and offers the region’s most diverse and challenging terrain. For people new to the sport, we also boast the longest green run, un-crowded groom slopes and discounted / free ski improvement programmes for staff (of all levels).
Our team is comparatively small, creating a very close knit interdepartmental group. Treble Cone organises several team events throughout season, which have in the past included trips to Ohau, night skiing at Coronet Peak and plenty of local Wanaka activities.
So why work at Treble Cone….
- South Island’s largest ski area with the longest vertical in the Southern Lakes
- Challenging slopes including award winning intermediate to advance terrain
- Long uncrowded beginner to intermediate trails
- A small team of passionate skiers and snowboarders