- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Live Temp
- Saddle Basin
Private Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Accelerate Your Development with a top level Snow Sports Instructor
Want to accelerate your progression, or work on that one little niggling issue?
Private Lessons are perfect for those preferring one-on-one coaching and what few people know is that these can be used for groups of two or more as well! So if you are a couple who would both like private coaching this is an affordable and premium product for you!
And if the whole family would like to get involved or you are bringing friends along, you can add people to the group making your own Private group lesson. We believe there is no better way to adventure around TC and hone your skills than with our internationally recognised Snow Sports School. You can let our staff know what your specific goals or needs are and we will match you with the instructor who best suits them, making each private lesson experience terrific value.
|Early Bird Private (9-10am)||1 Hour||$ 115|
|1 Hour Private||1 Hour||$ 150|
|Half Day Private||2.5 Hours||$ 330|
|Full Day Private||5 Hours||$ 550|
|Extra Person*||$ 70|
|Private lessons include a maximum of 2 people.
*Additional participant incurs a fee of $ 70 p/p (up to a max group size of 5).
A Private Lesson with one of Treble Cone’s top level Ski or Snowboard Instructors enables you to address exactly what you want to get out of your lesson. Our highly certified instructors come from all over the world and are experts at tailoring lessons specifically to your needs, making each Private Lesson a completely customised and rewarding experience.
Private lessons accelerate progression by targeting learning around your needs and challenges.
ON A FAMILY SKI TRIP? CREATE A FAMILY PRIVATE LESSON AND SHARE YOUR LAUGHS AND SPILLS.
EXPLORE TREBLE CONE’S FAMOUS OFF-PISTE TERRAIN OR HAVE SOMEONE SHOW YOU THE BEST SLOPES ON THE MOUNTAIN
As the South Island's largest ski area, Treble Cone is full of hidden secrets previously reserved for only the most core of skiers and boarders. Our experienced and certified guides are your ticket to discover new lines, fresh ways to navigate the slopes and the best of the current snow conditions, ensuring you maximise the short amount of time you have on our famed terrain.
Including lift line priority, a half or full day guide can whiz you around the mountain, tailoring the runs and experience to your ability and riding goals. If it's progression you are after, our guide will coach you through various terrain tactics and line selection that can turn previously inaccessible slopes into your favourite runs of the day.
(Amber Schuecker in the Motatapu Chutes. Photo: Seth Lightcap)
Wanting to discover the infamous Motatapu Basin? 'The Chutes' as they are locally referred, consist of several valleys offering different degrees of difficulties (all expert only) determined by width, pitch and snow pack. If it's your first time in 'The Chutes', taking a local guide is the best way to ensure you select an appropriate path for your ability and confidence level. Your coach will be with you on ever turn, making your first decent as safe and pleasurable as possible.
Discover the secrets behind Treble Cone's most celebrated terrain including the Motatapu Chutes.
Full day guiding can be split up to your liking and will include 5 full hours of skiing on the day of your booking - start, take breaks and finish whenever you want..
To avoid disappointment, pre-book your Mountain Guiding by visit Guest Services in the Base Building or call +64 3 443 7443.
|Half Day Guide (inc lift line priority)||2.5 Hours||$ 330|
|Full Day Guide (inc lift line priority)||5 Hours||$ 550|
|Guiding include a maximum of 2 people. Additional participant incurs a fee of NZ$ 70 p/p|
Currency conversions updated daily by European Central Bank as a guide. Transactions processed in NZD.
IMPORTANT PRIVATE LESSON & Guiding INFORMATION
- Private Lesson guests meet their instructor at the Snow Sports School meeting area in front of Treble Cone’s Base Lodge. Meeting times and lesson duration will be confirmed when booking your instructor. The longer you go the better the value!
- Private lesson rates include the first two participants, and additional people may join each private lesson for an additional fee.
- Private Lessons are available for Kids or Adults. Or why not have a Private Lesson with the whole family. Instructors will be assigned based on the specific needs of the guest.
- Mountain Guiding guests meet their instructor at the Snow Sports School meeting area in front of Treble Cone’s Base Lodge. Meeting times and guiding duration will be confirmed when booking your instructor. The longer you go the better the value!
- Mountain Guiding rates include the first two participants. Additional people may join for an additional fee.
- Groups heading into the Motatapu Basin may be capped dependent on ability. sizes may be capped on groups heading into the Motatapu Basin
- See Full Mountain Terms & Conditions for more information