Ski or ride the largest ski area in New Zealand's South Island.
Get out on the mountain from 0800, every day during July and August 2019.
...because we’ll be opening an hour earlier each morning through July and August for First Tracks.
From 8 am* each day, you’ll be able to enjoy carving fresh cord across the Home Basin via the Home Basin Express before the regular crew turn up at 9am.
First Tracks can be purchased as an add-on to any valid day, multi-day or season pass.
Choose when you ski and use your days any time during the 2019 winter season.
Make life easy and collect your gear on the mountain. Use it at other resorts and return it in Wanaka .
Combine a lesson and rental with your lift pass and learn more for less.
One ride up the Home Basin Express and two up the Saddle Quad saves your legs for more turns.
YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR TREBLE CONE LIFT PASS AND OTHER PRODUCTS INCLUDING LESSONS, SKI AND SNOWBOARD RENTAL AND BOOK MOUNTAIN TRANSPORT ONLINE, ON THE MOUNTAIN OR AT OUR WANAKA OFFICE.
1. All ski lift passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
2. Lift & rental packages are sold as a single transaction multi-day product and are redeemable at Treble Cone only.
3. Child – aged 6-17 years or still attending secondary school. Proof of age may be requested.
4. People under 6 years old and over 80 years old ski for free
5. All prices advertised in New Zealand dollars and include GST
6. See full mountain Terms & Conditions for more information