Ski or ride the largest ski area in New Zealand's South Island.
Long Days. Great Snow. Cool Deals. Valid from 25/8/18.
Choose when you ski and use your days any time during the 2018 winter season.
Head up Treble Cone’s Home Basin Express for a scenic chairlift ride in the comfort and security of your own shoes. The lift conveys you in comfort to an altitude of 1750m where you'll alight to explore the alpine environment. Make sure you grab a coffee or lunch at the Altitude cafe before you head back down. 08:00 - 15:00 (Daily)Book now
Make life easy and collect your gear on the mountain. Use it at other resorts and return it in Wanaka .
Combine a lesson with your lift pass and learn more for less.
One ride up the Home Basin Express and two up the Saddle Quad saves your legs for more turns.
YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR TREBLE CONE LIFT PASS AND OTHER PRODUCTS INCLUDING LESSONS, SKI AND SNOWBOARD RENTAL AND BOOK MOUNTAIN TRANSPORT ONLINE, ON THE MOUNTAIN OR AT OUR WANAKA OFFICE.
1. All ski lift passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
2. Lift & rental packages are sold as a single transaction multi day product and are redeemable at treble cone only.
3. Child – aged 6-17 years or still attending secondary school. Proof of age may be requested.
4. People under 6 years old and over 75 years old ski for free ($20 card and administration fee applies)
5. All prices advertised in new zealand dollars and include gst
6. See full mountain terms & conditions for more information