As the South Island's largest ski area, Treble Cone is a great location for groups of mixed ability. Groups of 15 or more guests save 15% on single day ticket prices.
Inquire about your group booking at Treble Cone by completing the form below. Please complete the form with as much detail as possible to allow us to provide you with the most relevant information. We look forward to providing a fantastic experience for you and your group.
Full payment must be made before the lift passes or rental equipment will be issued.
Payment must be made in a single transaction. Payment methods include: cash;credit card (visa, mastercard); bank transfer (one week prior to first date on snow. On request, with final confirmation of price. No refund will be given for no shows).
1. Group size - minimum 15 guests travelling together. Pre-booked with the groups coordinator and paid in full in one transaction.
2. Discount - 15% Off the full retail rate of eligible products depending on final group size on day of visit.
3. Eligible products - Lift passes lift & rental packages.
4. Payment - Full payment required on or before arrival in one transaction for the whole group.
1. To be eligible for a group discount there must be a minimum of 15 people skiing/snowboarding in the group.
2. Final discount will be applied depending on the final group size on day of visit
3. Booking must be made at least 7 days before the group plans to ski/board.
4. Bookings must be made with schools & groups coordinator
5. Discount is applied to the standard retail rate for 1day lift pass and 1day lift & rental prices only.
6. The group may book a range of products across the group members.
7. To secure the booking the group organiser must provide some basic information for each individual in the group. A spreadsheet needs to be completed and sent back to treble cone a minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival at the mountain. Information required from each individual in the group includes: last name, first name, date of birth, gender, height/weight/shoe size (if rental equipment is required)
1. All products purchased are non-transferable and must be used by the named pass holder.
2. Products purchased are valid only for the winter season in which they were purchased and will expire at the end of each winter season.
3. Products purchased are non-refundable. Please read our full terms and conditions
1. Discount does not apply multi day ‘anytime’ lift pass or lift & rental products.
2. Each student must provide valid photo id at time of pass collection or full adult rate will be charged.
3. Discount does not apply to season pass products.
4. Discount does not apply to any clothing or helmet rental.
5. Discount does not apply to any food and beverage products.