New Family Chill Zone
(Friday 15 April 2016)
Treble Cone Launches New Family Chill Zone
New for the fast approaching New Zealand ski season, Treble Cone Ski Area (Wanaka, New Zealand) will be launching a free to use Family Chill Zone, believed to be the first of its kind.
The new Family Chill Zone will provide a new indoor dedicated room for parents with infants and toddlers to relax, either for a few minutes or a couple of hours, away from the excited bustle of the cafes in a room specifically furnished as a child and parent friendly environment.
The room which is approximately 36 sqm in size with under-floor heating will be fitted with arm chairs for parents and small children, tables and chairs for drawing, children’s books, high chairs for feeding, bean bags, and play toys such as a dolls house and train set.
The area, located adjoining the Triple Treat Ready-to-Eat cafe will be exclusively available to parents with their young children and will be completely free of charge to access and use.
Treble Cone has lead the way with many initiatives specifically to support families ;
- The first NZ ski area to offer family lift passes (both single day and Season Passes)
- The only mountain to offer free beginner lifts and dedicated learning area
- Introduced the Jazz Kids Fun Trail
- Offers kids ski hire by the hour
- Introduced Burton Riglet Boards
- Free helmet rental for children, plus
- The Kids Specific Trail Map where kids earn stickers as they progress
The new Family Chill Zone is designed to make enjoying Treble Cone a little easier and more comfortable for parents with young children.