- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Live Temp
- Saddle Basin
Treble Cone Ski Masters
Kindly sponsored by Volkl and Amisfield Wines
At Treble Cone this year, the Ski Masters Giant Slalom format is focused on the social as well as competitive reasons for ski racing. This year the race course will run from the top of Main Street (weather and conditions dependent).
Training - Treble Cone will be hosting two days Masters Race training prior to the event on 7 and 8 September. This will include gate training, fine tuning of technique and race day strategy. Training starts from 10am each day, 4 hours of training at $80 per day. *Minimum of 5 people to run.
Please visit our Guest Services department to purchase either in town or on the mountain, or call us on 03 443 1406.
- Date: 9 September 2017
- Course Location: Big Skite
- Age Restrictions: All welcome (18+). Trophies and series points for competitors age 30+ only. Age for handicaps and category taken from year of birth.
- Race Categories: Grouped by 5 years - 30 - 34, 35 – 39, 40 – 44, etc.
Walter Unterberger perpetual trophies awarded to overall champions
- Online Registration: Until Thursday 7 September 2017
- Bib Collection: 8am - 9:30am from Guest Services
- Bib Deposit: $20 cash deposit
- Race Brief / Course Inspection: 9am at the top of the course (Main Street)
- Race Start Time: 9:30am
- Event Sponsors: Volkl and Amisfield Winery
THE EVENT COSTS ARE;
- Entry fee $40
- $55 for event lift pass for those up to and including 64 years
- $28 for a seniors (65+) event lift pass (75+ years of age its free - $5 admin)
For any questions please email Anna - firstname.lastname@example.org
TREBLE CONE SKI MASTERS 2015
It was worth the wait. What a beautiful day. Thanks to all who competed, all who set the course, all who cheered others on and all who supported the event including our wonderful sponsors Völkl and Amisfield. Congratulations Perry Coulter and Bonny Teat for taking out the fastest mens and womens handicapped times of the day.
Check out the full gallery of images on the Treble Cone Facebook page.