- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Live Temp
- Saddle Basin
Junior Banked Slalom (Ski and snowboard event) - online registrations only
Welcome to the third year of the Junior Banked Slalom!
The Junior Banked Slalom aims to give wee skiers and snowboarders the opportunity to participate in the Treble Cone Banked Slalom within a course specifically tailored to the smaller of our shredders.
Banked Slalom is a race made famous by snowboarders in the USA, where-by individuals race a timed course filled with gates located high up on banked corners. Treble Cone invites both skiers and snowboarders aged 16 years and under to get involved in this fun race format, designed with younger skiers and snowboarders in mind.
Entry categories will be separated by age, gender and discipline to create and even and fun field in which to compete.
- Date: 22 July 2017
- Event Entry Fee: $30
- Event Lift Pass: $29 for a child and one parent can purchase an event lift pass (which is half price for use on this Event day only) $55
- Course: Gun Barrel or equivalent
- Format: 2 runs each, fastest time recorded
- Race Categories:
- Ski & snowboard, male & female
- U16 , U14, U12, U10 & U8 (as of event date)
- Online registration closes: Midnight Wednesday 19th July 2017 or when the event is sold out, whichever is the later.
- Bib Collection:On Mountain Guest Services between 8am and 9.15am
- Bib Deposit: $20 cash
- Course Briefing: 10am
- Course Inspection: 10.10am or following conclusion of the course briefing
- Race Start Time: 10.30am
- Prize Giving: 3pm on the Plaza (or following the conclusion of the Event)
- Helmets are compulsory for this event
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the Junior Banked Slalom. We had a lot of fun with the event being in the School Holidays. Wonderful to see our young skiers and snowboarder battling a challenging run, this time over in the Saddle Basin. All competitors put down two great runs and as usual our junior competitors led the way in sportsman ship, cheering friends on down the course. An extra special thank you to all the supporting parents who lined the course to watch the athletes compete.