- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Live Temp
- Saddle Basin
Junior Banked Slalom (Ski and snowboard event)
Welcome to the third year of the Junior Banked Slalom!
The Junior Banked Slalom aims to give wee skiers and snowboarders the opportunity to participate in the Treble Cone Banked Slalom within a course specifically tailored to the smaller of our shredders.
Banked Slalom is a race made famous by snowboarders in the USA, where-by individuals race a timed course filled with gates located high up on banked corners. Treble Cone invites both skiers and snowboarders aged 16 years and under to get involved in this fun race format, designed with younger skiers and snowboarders in mind.
Entry categories will be separated by age, gender and discipline to create and even and fun field in which to compete.
Numbers for this Event are limited, to avoid disappointment, please enter online, via the BUY NOW button below
- Date: The dates for the 2018 season are yet to be confirmed, the below information relates to the 2017 season
- Event Entry Fee: $35
- Event Lift Pass: $29 for a child and one parent can purchase an event lift pass (which is half price for use on this Event day only) $55
- Course: Skiers Left of Gun Barrel
- Format: 2 runs each, fastest time recorded
- Race Categories:
- Ski & snowboard, male & female
- U16 , U14, U12, U10 & U8 (as of event date)
- Online registration closes: Midnight Wednesday 19th July 2017 or when the event is sold out, whichever is the later.
- Bib Collection:On Mountain Guest Services between 8am and 9.15am
- Bib Deposit: $20 cash
- Course Briefing: 10am
- Course Inspection: 10.10am or following conclusion of the course briefing
- Race Start Time: 10.30am
- Spot Prizes: Sponsored by Pump
- Prize Giving: 3pm on the Plaza (or following the conclusion of the Event)
- Helmets are compulsory for this event
For more information, email email@example.com
Photos & Results 2017
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the Junior Banked Slalom. We had a ton of fun with the event wrapping up the School Holidays. Wonderful to see our young skiers and snowboarder battling a fast and fun course down Gun Barrel. All competitors put down two great runs and as usual our junior competitors led the way in sportsman ship, cheering friends on down the course. An extra special thank you to all the supporting parents who lined the course to watch the athletes compete.