- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Live Temp
- Saddle Basin
Single & Multi-day Lift Passes
Go Multi day this season to save, save, save - 2017 season prices out now!
Save big this season by going multi. All multi-day lift passes are now 'Flexi' Passes. That means you can redeem your multi day lift pass at both Treble Cone or Cardrona any day of the season (consecutive or non-consecutive days), plus enjoy a stack of other savings:
- Save money with multi day discounts
- Save time and head straight to the ski lifts
- Save on activities around Queenstown & Wanaka
|Adult Lift Pass (per day)||$ 110
|Child Lift Pass (6-17 years) (per day)||$ 55
|Student Lift Pass (per day)||$83
|Senior Lift Pass (per day)||$72
|Family Lift Pass^ (per day)||$297
|'Flexi' Passes redeemable at Treble Cone and Cardrona in consecutive and non-consecutive days
Single Day lift passes are redeemable at Treble Cone only.
^Family Lift Pass includes 2 adult & 2 child lift passes. Not included as part of 'Flexi Pass'
*Buy a 5 Day 'Flexi' Pass and top up with additional days anytime at the same discounted rate
TREBLE CONE & CARDRONA ON ONE PASS
The Treble Cone and Cardrona Flexi Pass allows skiers and snowboarders to enjoy Queenstown and Wanaka's largest ski area Treble Cone (WINNER of ‘New Zealand’s Best Ski Resort’ in 2013 and again in 2014 at the World Ski Awards) and Cardrona Alpine Resort with its fantastic parks, pipes and expansive terrain on one flexible lift pass.
Explore 895 hectares of some of New Zealand’s best terrain and most reliable snow, whatever your ability, Flexi Pass has the snow for you. Gentle beginner slopes, terrain parks and pipes, open groomers or challenging steeps and powder stashes… the choice is yours.
The Flexi Pass can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days and is available on adult, child, student and senior lift passes. A number of additional discounts are on offer for unique activities and experiences across Wanaka and Queenstown for Flexi Pass holders.
WHAT MAKES FLEXI PASS GREAT?
- Treble Cone and Cardrona on one lift pass
- Genuine multi-day pricing discounts
- Flexible, consecutive or non-consecutive (it's up to you) multi day lift passes
- RFID lift pass technology – straight to the gate
- Bonus Snow & Save discounts at activities across Wananka and Queenstown
- NO sneaky fees for issuing a pass and NO credit card fees
Buy a 5 Day Flexi Pass and add additional days anytime at the same discounted Multi Day rate.
|Lift & Rental Package||1 Day||'Anytime'|
|Adult Lift + Rental (per day)||$144||$134||$130||$127||$124|
|Adult Lift + Rental (total)||$144||$268
|Child Lift + Rental (per day)||$86||$80||$78||$76||$74|
|Child Lift + Rental (total)||$86||$160
|Child Rentals includes helmet rental. Subject to availability
Lift & Rental Packages use recreational ski / snowboard sets only
'Anytime' packages redeemable in consecutive & non-consecutive days at Treble Cone only
|Other Passes||After 12:30pm||After 2:30pm||Learners Lift||Scenic Ride||Back Country|
|Learners Lift Pass includes the Magic Carpet
Scenic Ride includes one ride on the Home Basin Express and a hot drink in the Cafe
Back Country Pass includes 1 x ride on the Home Basin Express & 2 x rides on the Saddle Basin
PASS PURCHASE / PICK-UP LOCATIONS
You can purchase your Treble Cone lift pass and other products including Snow Sports School lessons, Ski and Snowboard Rental, and Mountain Transport, and collect your MY TC PASS;
- Wanaka - the Treble Cone Office at 24 Dungarvon St (7-10am and 3-6pm daily in Winter)
- Queenstown - at the Queenstown iSite Visitor Centre, Corner Camp and Shotover St
- On-Mountain - via the Treble Cone Guest Service / Ticket Office on the mountain
- Online - Pre-Purchase or top up an existing lift pass (collect MY TC PASS at Treble Cone)
Important Ski Lift Pass Information
- All ski lift passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- 'Flexi' Pass lift passes are sold as a single transaction multi day product and are redeemable at Treble Cone or Cardrona.
- 'Anytime' lift & rental packages are sold as a single transaction multi day product and are redeemable at Treble Cone only.
- Student - Student passes only accessible to those with a valid ID supporting a full time course of study at an Australasian University. (Different criteria applies for TC season passes)
- Child – aged 6-17 years or still attending secondary school. Proof of age may be requested.
- Senior – 65 to 74. Proof of age may be requested.
- Family - comprises 2 parents & 2 children (immediate family only, children must be attending school) Additional children $35 p/day.
- People under 6 years old and above 74 years old ski for FREE ($5 card and administation fee applies)
- FREE Learner Lift Pass is valid on the Magic Carpet.
- All prices advertised in New Zealand Dollars and include GST
- See Full Mountain Terms & Conditions for more information