- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Current temp
- Saddle Basin
treble cone Season passes
Ski and snowboard the South Island's largest ski area, with the longest vertical in the Southern Lakes region of Wanaka and Queenstown, the friendliest mountain vibe, and the most fun natural terrain, all winter long with a Treble Cone 2014 Season Pass.
Grab your 2014 Treble Cone Season Pass in April or May and receive some great benefits including access to the Bring a Friend Discount Days and 20% OFF single day lift passes at Ohau Snow Field. Plus there's the option to pay for your pass in 2 online instalments with all Adult Unlimited, Family Unlimited and Family Mountain Packages.
Prices current for 2014 winter season. 2015 prices coming soon.
|Season Pass||In Season|
|Purchase Dates||After 1 June '14|
|Unlimited Pass||$ 1,699|
|Student Unlimited Pass||$ 715|
|Senior Unlimited Pass||$ 665|
|Child Unlimited Pass||$ 239|
|People 5 years & under and 70 years & older ski FREE (card deposit may apply)|
Bring a Friend for 50% OFF (Day Pass) between the 15 - 28 September with your 2014 Season Pass*
Buy your Adult Unlimited, 10 day Powder Pass, Family Unlimited, Family Mountain Pass online during the May Early Bird Sale and pay in 2 instalments (Aril/May & June). Easy! Click to see the Instalment Schedule and Further Details.
As a Treble Cone Season Pass or 10 day Powder Pass holder, we're pleased to remind you that as a bonus with your pass, you're invited to bring a couple of friends to enjoy the great Spring conditions currently on offer at Treble Cone, whilst shouting your mates a 50% discount on their single day lift pass.
The Treble Cone Season Pass holder Bring a Friend discount days are valid from Monday 15 September through until the close of the season on Sunday 28 September, 2014.
The number of Bring a Friend discount days available is;
- Adult Unlimited Season Pass = 5 discount passes
- Adult 10 day Powder Pass = 3 discount passes
- Senior (65 - 69 years) Unlimited Pass = 3 discount passes
- Family Season Pass = 5 discount passes^
The number of Bring a Friend discount passes you qualify for has been loaded to your lift pass. To access the discount for your friends or family, you must be with them at the time of purchase of their discounted pass, at the ticket office, or Treble Cone Wanaka Office. Your discount days can be used all on one day or over several days.
- ^With Family Season Passes all 5 discount days have been loaded to the adult lift pass that coordinated the purchase of the Family Season Pass
- Bring a Friend discount days are valid for single day Treble Cone lift passes only
- Bring a Friend discount days do not apply to previously discounted promotional passes
For more information please contact email@example.com or phone +64 (0) 3 443 1406
RECIPRoCAL DISCOUNTS FOR SEASON PASS HOLDERs
For the 2014 winter season, Treble Cone Season Pass and Powder Pass holders are offered the following benefits;
- 20% discount on adult / student / child single day lift passes at Ohau Snow Fields
- $20 adult / $10 child discount on single lift passes at Mt Ruapehu (Whakapapa & Turoa)
- $20 adult / $15 student / $10 child discount on single day lift passes at Rainbow Ski Area
2015 Season Pass and Powder Pass benefits to be confirmed soon.
Vaild during the 2015 winter season, Treble Cone Season Pass and Powder Pass holders are offered the following benefits;
- Chop Shop - 10% OFF store wide
- Massage in Wanaka - 10% OFF treatments
- Mt Outdoors - 15% OFF ski & boot combo purchases (valid until 31 July 2015)
- Aspect Day Spa - 20% off massages and facials and 15% off waxing
- Wanaka Wellness - $10 off Infrared Sauna - now $20 pp (valid between Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm)
All discounts vaild between 25 June - 27 September 2015 unless otherwise stated. Must show your vaild* 2015 RFID card with purchase. To get your store involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*PLEASE NOTE - If you are renewing a previous year's Treble Cone RFID card for your 2014 Season Pass or Powder Pass, you will need to visit the Treble Cone Wanaka or on-mountain ticket office and ask the staff to re-print your card with 'SEASON 15' to be able to access these offers.
- The instalment option is available on Adult Unlimited, Family Pass and Family Package only.
- Instalment payments only available for online purchases. Once selected ALL payments must be processed via our secure online system.
- The first instalment will be charged at the time of purchase and the remaining instalments on the following dates:
|Season Pass||March Early Bird||May Early Bird|
|Second Instalment||23 April 2014||23 June 2014|
|Third Instalment||23 May 2014||n/a|
- See full Season Pass Instalment Terms & Conditions for more information.
Important season pass information:
- Unlimited Pass - All 'Unlimited' Season Passes include unrestricted skiing or snowboarding throughout the season.
- 10 Day Powder Pass - 10 days of skiing anytime throughout the season with an option to add additional days for $70 per day.
- 5 Day Powder Pass - 5 days of skiing anytime throughout the season with an option to add additional days for $80 per day (not sold after 31 May 2014).
- Student Unlimited Pass - Limited to campus based students on full time course of study with in Australasia, under 30 years of age.
- Senior Unlimited Pass - For ages 65-69.
- Child Unlimited Pass - Limited to 6-17 years as of 1 June 2014 and Australasian primary and secondary school students.
- Family Unlimited Pass - 1 or 2 adults & unlimited children aged 17 or under or still attending school, immediate family only.
- Family Mountain Package- Includes 'Family Unlimited Pass' plus Snow Sports programme Riders & Sliders for included children.
- Ages based on age at 1 June 2014 unless otherwise specified.
- Bring a Friend Discount Days are valid for 50% discount on full price single day lift pass only, valid 15 - 28 September 2014. Availability limited in numbers to Adult Unlimited(5), 10 Day Powder Pass(3), Senior Unlimited(3), Family Unlimited(5) & Family Package(5) Season Pass holders.
- See Full Mountain Terms & Conditions for more information