- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- 5 - 10cm
- Home Basin
- Live Temp
- Saddle Basin
Group Ski & Snowboard rates - perfect for sports, uni & social groups
The South Island's largest ski area Treble Cone, is a great setting for your next group ski or snowboard trip. Mountain facilities include ski and snowboard rentals, cafe and bar, Snow Sports School and Medical Centre, creating an easy one stop shop to get your group on snow quickly and most importantly stress free.
For groups of mixed ability, Treble Cone offers a wide range of terrain suitable for all levels. The FREE beginner lifts and dedicated beginner terrain make for a safe progression to build skills and confidence. Following on, the beginner and intermediate trails are long, un-crowded and groomed to perfection nightly. For the more advanced, the off-piste is some of the country's most exciting, creating challenges for even the most accomplished of skiers or boarders.
Group Rates: 15 plus People - 15% Discount - Not available on Flexi pass or multi day products
|Single Day Lift Pass||$ 94||$ 71||$ 47||$ 61|
|Lift + Rental Package||$ 122||n/a||$ 73||n/a|
|A 15% discount has been applied to all prices within this table.
Rental includes skis/snowboard, bindings, boots and poles/wrist guards.
Group Enquiry & Booking Form
Thank you for your booking / enquiring with Treble Cone. We look forward to providing a fantastic experience for you and your group.
So we can provide you with relevant information, please complete as much of the below form as possible.
Important Group RateS Information
|Group Size||Minimum 15 guests travelling together. Pre-booked with the Groups Coordinator and paid in full in one transaction|
|Discount||15% off the full retail rate of eligible products depending on final group size on day of visit|
|Eligible Products||Lift Passes
Ski & Snowboard Rental
Lift & Rental Packages
|Payment||Full payment required on or before arrival in one transaction for the whole group.|
- To be eligible for a group discount there must be a minimum of 15 people skiing/snowboarding in the group.
- Final discount will be applied depending on the final group size on day of visit
- Booking must be made at least 7 days before the group plans to ski/board.
- Bookings must be made with Schools & Groups Coordinator
- Discount is applied to the standard retail rate for 1day lift pass, 1day lift & rental and single group lesson prices only. Some product exclusions apply.
- The group may book a range of products across the group members.
- To secure the booking the Group organiser must provide some basic information for each individual in the group. A spreadsheet needs to be completed and sent back to Treble Cone a minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival at the mountain. Information required from each individual in the group includes:
Date of Birth
Height/weight/shoe size (if rental equipment is required)
- Full payment must be made before the lift passes or rental equipment will be issued. Payment must be made in a single transaction. Payment methods include:
- Cash or Cheque
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
- Bank Transfer, one week prior to first date on snow – (on request, with final confirmation of price. No refund will be given for no shows)
- All products purchased are non-transferable and must be used by the named pass holder.
- Products purchased are valid only for the winter season in which they were purchased and will expire at the end of each winter season.
- Products purchased are non-refundable. Please read our full terms and conditions
- Discount does not apply multi day 'Anytime' or 'Flexi Pass' lift pass or lift & rental products
- Each Student must provide valid photo id at time of pass collection or full adult rate will be charged
- Discount does not apply to season pass products
- Discount does not apply to any clothing or helmet rental
- Discount does not apply to any food and beverage products