- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Live Temp
- Saddle Basin
treble cone & cardrona ON ONE PASS
The Treble Cone and Cardrona Flexi Pass allows skiers and snowboarders to enjoy Queenstown and Wanaka's largest ski area Treble Cone (WINNER of ‘New Zealand’s Best Ski Resort’ in 2013 and again in 2014 at the World Ski Awards) and Cardrona Alpine Resort with its fantastic parks, pipes and expansive terrain on one flexible lift pass.
Explore 895 hectares of some of New Zealand’s best terrain and most reliable snow, whatever your ability, Flexi Pass has the snow for you. Gentle beginner slopes, terrain parks and pipes, open groomers or challenging steeps and powder stashes… the choice is yours.
The Flexi Pass can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days and is available on adult, child, student and senior lift passes. A number of additional discounts are on offer for unique activities and experiences across Wanaka and Queenstown for Flexi Pass holders.
Available for purchase all season long, Flexi Pass can be redeemed at both Treble Cone or Cardona in consecutive or non-consecutive days. That means you can take advantage of the time and financial incentives of a multi day lift pass, whilst keeping the flexibility to pick and choose the days you ski or snowboard. Flexi Pass is available on adult, child, student and senior multi day lift passes.
|Flexi Pass Products||'Flexi'|
|Adult Lift Pass (per day)||$ 99||$ 97||$ 95||$ 93||$ 93|
|Adult Total||$ 198||$ 291||$ 380||$ 465|
|Child Lift Pass (per day)||$ 50
||$ 49||$ 48||$ 47||$ 47|
||$ 147||$ 192||$ 235|
|Student Lift Pass (per day)||$ 76||$ 74||$ 73||$ 71
||$ 152||$ 222||$ 292||$ 355|
|Senior Lift Pass (per day)||$ 62
||$ 59||$ 59|
||$ 183||$ 240||$ 295A|
|'Flexi' Pass redeemable at Treble Cone and Cardrona in consecutive and non-consecutive day
*Buy a 5 Day 'Flexi' Pass and top up with additional days anytime at the same discounted rate
Flexi Passes are redeemable at Treble Cone and Cardrona on consecutive and non-consecutive days.
WHAT MAKES FLEXI PASS GREAT?
- Treble Cone and Cardrona on one lift pass
- Genuine multi-day pricing discounts
- Flexible, consecutive or non-consecutive (it's up to you) multi day lift passes
- RFID lift pass technology – straight to the gate
- Bonus Snow & Save discounts at activities across Wananka and Queenstown
- NO sneaky fees for issuing a pass and NO credit card fees
Have a few Questions about Flexi Pass? See the Flexi Pass - Frequently Asked Questions page for a list of commonly asked questions and answers.
PASS PURCHASE / PICK-UP LOCATIONS
You can purchase your Treble Cone lift pass and other products including Snow Sports School lessons, Ski and Snowboard Rental, and Mountain Transport, and collect your MY TC PASS;
- Wanaka - the Treble Cone Office at 24 Dungarvon St (7-10am and 3-6pm daily in Winter)
- Queenstown - at the Queenstown iSite Visitor Centre, Corner Camp and Shotover St
- On-Mountain - via the Treble Cone Guest Service / Ticket Office on the mountain
- Online - Pre-Purchase or top up an existing lift pass (collect MY TC PASS at Treble Cone)
Important Ski Lift Pass Information
- All ski lift passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- 'Flexi' Pass lift passes are sold as a single transaction multi day product and are redeemable at both Treble Cone and Cardrona
- Student - Student passes only accessible to those with a valid ID supporting a full time course of study at an Australasian University. (Different criteria applies for TC season passes)
- Child – aged 6-17 years or still attending secondary school. Proof of age may be requested.
- Senior – 65 to 74. Proof of age may be requested.
- People under 6 years old and above 74 years old ski for FREE ($5 card and administration fee applies)
- See Full Mountain & Flexi Pass Terms & Conditions for more information
EARLYBIRD FLEXI PASS SPECIFIC tERMS & CONDITIONS
- Valid for redemption from the 25th of July to the close of the snow season in 2016.
- 3 day Earlybird Flexi Pass must be used within 7 days of the first day
- 6 day Earlybird Flexi Pass must be used within 14 days of the first day
- Available for purchase online until 31 March 2016 (non-Earlybird Flexi Passes can be purchased right through until the end of the season)
- The Earlybird Flexi Pass Sale will end on 31 March 2016.