- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Current temp
- Saddle Basin
tc cat club - kids group Lessons
PRICES CURRENT FOR 2013 WINTER SEASON. 2014 WINTER PRICES COMING SOON.
Skiing and Snowboarding at Treble Cone is Kid’s Play. Why Should TC Cat Club Lessons be any Different!
|TC Cat Club - Fact Box|
|Age||3 - 15 y/o (snowboard 6 - 15 y/o)|
|Level||Beginner to Advanced (see level chart)|
|Full Day Programme||10:20am - 3:30pm|
|Half Day Programme||10:20am - 12:30pm
1:20pm - 3:30pm
|Early drop off available between 9:00am & 10:20am|
Treble Cone Cat Club is all about kids having fun while learning to ski or snowboard in a safe environment. Designed for first time skiers right through to expert skiers and snowboarders, kids groups are sorted by age and ability. Beginner lessons have a maximum group size of 5, guaranteeing the productive and fun environment possible to learn to ski or snowboard.
Our enthusiastic team of Kid’s Ski and Snowboard Instructors are committed to creating a safe and fun day on the slopes. Our focus is building group dynamics amongst the kids, teaching and practising the Alpine Responsibility Code and developing skiing or snowboarding skills using an array of games and terrain based exploration.
Beginner Ski and Snowboard Lessons are capped at 5 kids per class. Amazing!
|TC Cat Club Programme||Price||Additional Days|
|Full Day Programme||$ 94||$ 76|
|Half Day Programme||$ 48||$ 44|
|Early Drop Off||$ 15||$ 15|
|5 X Multi Half Day Lessons||$ 215|
|Full Day Lesson includes lunch|
Save when you book multiple lessons! More Fun, More Progression and More Value
Important TC Cat Club Information
- Suitable for First time through to expert skiers, aged 3 - 15. (Teenage children have the choice of TC Cat Club or joining the Adult Group Lessons)
- Lessons start and finish at the TC Cat Club Meeting area out the front of the Treble Cone Base Building. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to lesson start time for lesson allocation
- Beginner Lessons have a maximum group size of 5 kids
- Snowboard group lessons are not available to children under the age of 6
- Kids Full Day Ski and Snowboard Lessons include a 50 minute supervised lunch break. Food is included
- If young children tire during the lesson, supervised breaks will take place in the TC Cat Club Meeting Area
- Adult Group Lessons commence 15 minutes after Kid’s Group Lessons to make for a relaxing day of progression for the whole family.
- See Full Mountain Terms & Conditions for more information
For children aged 3-6 y/o that are not yet ready for a 3 hour stretch on snow, our Kitty Cat Club combines childcare and skiing into a fun 3 hour snow experience - the perfect introduction to skiing in a comforting environment and with lots of personal attention.