- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Live Temp
- Saddle Basin
kids Ski & Snowboard group Lessons
Progression, passion & play. our kids instructors practice the three p's
|Kids Group Lesson - Fact Box|
|Age||4 - 17 y/o (snowboard 6 - 17 y/o)|
|Level||Beginner to Advanced Skiers & Boarders (see level chart)|
|Full Day Programme (includes lunch)||10:20am - 3:30pm|
|Half Day Programme||10:20am - 12:30pm
1:20pm - 3:30pm
|Group Size||Beginner Lessons capped at 5 per class
All other Group Lessons capped at 8 students per class
|Kitty Cat Programme (2- 4 y/o)||To be arranged|
Group Lessons at Treble Cone are all about kids having fun while learning to ski or snowboard in a safe environment. Designed for first time skiers right through to expert skiers and snowboarders, kids groups are sorted by age and ability. Beginner lessons have a maximum group size of 5, with all other lessons capped at 8, guaranteeing the most productive and fun environment possible to learn to ski or snowboard.
Our enthusiastic team of kids ski and snowboard instructors are committed to creating a safe and fun day on the slopes utilising tools such as the Kids Trail Map that helps kids track their progression whilst earning TC Cat stickers. Our focus is building group dynamics amongst the kids, teaching and practising the Alpine Responsibility Code and developing skiing or snowboarding skills using an array of games and terrain based exploration.
Starting small - Beginner Group Lessons are capped at a tiny 5 kids per class. All other Group Lessons are capped at just 8 kids per class.
|KIDS PROGRAMMES - 4 - 17 year olds||Duration||Half Day|
|Half day Group Lesson*||2 Hours||$ 59|
|Full day Group Lesson - includes lunch*
||4 Hours||$ 99|
|*These products do not include equipment rental and lift passes.|
(Interactive TC Kids Trail Map - Earn stickers as you progress)
Included with all Kids Group Lessons is a fun and interactive Kids Trail Map, helping to motivate kids to progress as they earn TC Cat stickers for trying new tips and tricks. The map is also a great way for the instructors to communicate with parents what exciting things have been happening in the lesson and how the child has been progressing.
The TC Kids Trail Map is an exciting way to motivate progression and safety in all Kids Group Lessons - Learning made fun and colourful!
KITTY CAT PRIVATE LESSON
|2 Hour Kitty Cat Private Lesson|
|Age||2 - 4 y/o|
|Rentals (Skis, Boots, Helmet) included during the lesson|
Kitty Cat Private Lessons are especially designed to maximize the chance for a smooth and pleasant first experience on skis. In two hours of one on one attention we will take care of picking the right equipment and will work on finding the right balance on skis and having a great time doing our first straight runs. The first time on skis is hugely important and we want to take away all question marks to increase the chance that your kid will love it from the start.
Skis, boots and helmet rentals are included for the duration of the private lesson.
Buy 4 x Group Lessons and Get a Fifth Lesson FREE. Your 'Anytime' Lessons can be used any days of the snow season.
Important Kids Group Lesson Information
- Suitable for first timer through to expert skiers, aged 3 - 15 (Teenage children have the choice of Kid's Group Lessons or joining the Adult Group Lessons).
- Kids Lessons start and finish at the Snowsports School meeting area out the front of the Treble Cone Base Building. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to lesson start time for lesson allocation
- Child Beginner Lessons have a maximum group size of 5 kids
- Snowboard group lessons are not available to children under the age of 6
- Kids Full Day Ski and Snowboard Lessons include a 50 minute supervised lunch break. Food is included
- If young children tire during the lesson, supervised breaks will be provided
- Adult Group Lessons commence 10 minutes after Kids Group Lessons to make for a relaxing day of progression for the whole family.
- Maximum Kitty Cat Club Semi-Private Lesson size of 3 kids per instructor
- Kitty Cat Private Lesson includes skis and boots
- Food is not included as part of the Kitty Cat Club, snacks and drinks will need to be provided
- See Full Mountain Terms & Conditions for more information