- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Current temp
- Saddle Basin
adult ski & snowboard group lessons
PRICES CURRENT FOR 2013 WINTER SEASON. 2014 WINTER PRICES COMING SOON.
Improve your Skiing or Snowboarding with our International Snow Sports School.
|Adult Lesson Fact Box|
|Level:||Beginner to Advanced Skiers & Snowboarders (see level chart)|
|Morning Group Lesson:||10.30am – 12.30pm|
|Afternoon Group Lesson:||1.30pm – 3.30pm|
|Kids Group Lessons commence 10 minutes prior to Adult Group Lessons and conclude at the same time.|
Treble Cone Snow Sports School focuses on providing a fun and exciting Ski and Snowboard Lessons that will challenge you to improve your skiing / riding and explore new terrain.
Small group sizes and personalised instruction creates an intimate environment for you to progress - max of 8 in all beginner lessons
|Adult Group Lesson||Lesson||Additional Lessons|
|2 Hour Adult Lesson||$ 61||$ 56|
|5 X Anytime 2 Hour Adult Lessons||$ 265||n/a|
|Additional lessons to be purchased at the same time as the first lesson
Multi lessons are non-transferable
Skiing & Snowboarding Lessons for All Levels
With adult beginner ski and snowboard lessons capped at 8 people per instructor, Treble Cone’s Ski School creates an intimate environment, maximising your one-on-one time with your instructor and fast-tracking your progression.
Treble Cone’s progressive terrain provides a winter playground for all levels of skier and boarders. In a beginner snowboard or ski lesson, you will spend your time on the dedicated beginner ski area, protected from other mountain traffic. For intermediate lessons, clock up serious mileage on some of the longest groomed runs in New Zealand. And for advanced lessons, Treble Cone’s famous off-piste terrain will help you build your skiing or snowboarding skills to a level that is truly transferable anywhere in the world.
BEGINNER SNOWBOARD & SKI PACKAGES
TRULY ONE OF THE BEST BEGINNER SNOW DEALS GOING.
In one neat package, get everything you need to learn to ski or snowboard in a safe, fun and progressive environment.
|First Timer:||2hr Lesson, Learners Lift Pass, Ski/Board Rental & Scenic Chair Ride||$ 99|
|First Timer Accelerate:||4hr Lesson, Learners Lift Pass, Ski/Board Rental & Scenic Chair Ride||$ 149|
|Beginner Plus:||2hr Lesson, Home Basin Lift access during your lesson, Ski/Board Rental||$ 108|
Important Group Lesson Information:
- Our group lessons are suitable for all levels and divided on ability, whether you're learning the basics or wanting to progress your skiing or snowboarding on some of Treble Cone’s famous terrain.
- Ski and Snowboard Lessons meet at the Snow Sports School meeting area, located in front of the Treble Cone Base Building. Please be at the meeting area 10 minutes before your lesson’s start time.
- Maximum group size of 8 students per instructor ensures a personalised ski or snowboard lesson.
- Kids Group Lessons commence 10 minutes prior to Adult Group Lessons and conclude at the same time. Perfect for a stress free day that can see the whole family progressing their ski and snowboard skills.
- All of the Adult Lessons, except First Timer Programmes are shortened to 1 hour if minimum numbers are not met. Minimum number of 2 people per group. (Children’s programmes are not shortened if numbers are not met).
- Lesson prices do not include Lift Pass access, unless otherwise specified.
- See Full Mountain Terms & Conditions for more information
Learning to Ski? To encourage the new enthusiasts to our wonderful world of winter sports to get on snow, Treble Cone has put together some discounted beginner packages to support your progression.