- Skifield Status
- 24hr snowfall
- Home Basin
- Live Temp
- Saddle Basin
adult ski & snowboard group lessons
Improve your Skiing or boarding with our International Snow Sports School
Smooth the progression towards your very first turns on snow, or refine your style in the steep and deep. With ski and snowboard Group Lesson sizes capped at just 8 per instuctor, maximising one-on-one time with your instructor means a clear path to reaching your personal goals.
|Adult Lesson Fact Box|
|Level:||Beginner to Advanced Skiers & Snowboarders (see level chart)|
|Morning Group Lesson:||10.30am – 12.30pm|
|Afternoon Group Lesson:||1.30pm – 3.30pm|
|Kid's Group Lessons commence 10 minutes prior to Adult Group Lessons and finish at the same time.|
Capped group sizes and personalised instruction creates an intimate environment for you to progress - max of 8 students in all lessons
Treble Cone's Snow Sports School is made up of top industry professionals from around the globe. Our instructors focus on providing fun and exciting Ski and Snowboard Lessons that will challenge you to improve your skiing / riding and explore new terrain.
|Adult Group Lesson||Duration||Price|
|2 Hour Group Lesson||2 hours||$ 65|
|Additional Lesson - Same Day^||2 hours||$ 50|
|Buy 4 Group Lessons Get 1 FREE*||5 x 2 hours||$ 260|
|Per Lesson Price (including 1 FREE)||$ 52|
|^ Must be used on the same day as the initial Group Lesson. * 4 x Group Lesson must be purchased in a single transaction and for a single Guest to access FREE fifth lesson. These lessons are 'Anytime' and can be redeemed on any days of the snow season of purchase.|
Skiing & Snowboarding Lessons for All Levels
With adult ski and snowboard lessons capped at 8 people per instructor, Treble Cone’s Ski School creates an intimate environment, maximising your one-on-one time with your instructor and fast-tracking your progression.
Treble Cone’s progressive terrain provides a winter playground for all levels of skier and boarders. In a beginner snowboard or ski lesson, you will spend your time on the dedicated beginner ski area, protected from other mountain traffic. For intermediate lessons, clock up serious mileage on some of the longest groomed runs in New Zealand. And for advanced lessons, Treble Cone’s famous off-piste terrain will help you build your skiing or snowboarding skills to a level that is truly transferable anywhere in the world.
Looking for more? Check out the Sofa Ski School - 5 day adult ski improvement camps. Rocket your skiing to the next level!
BEGINNER SNOWBOARD & SKI PACKAGES
ONE OF THE BEST BEGINNER SNOW DEALS GOING.
In one neat package, get everything you need to learn to ski or snowboard in a safe, fun and progressive environment.
|First Timer Package
||2hr Lesson, Learners Lift Pass, Ski/Board Rental, Scenic Chair Ride & Hot Beverage||$ 99||$ 85|
||2hr Lesson, Home Basin Express lift access during your lesson, Ski/Board Rental||$ 99||$ 85|
|Additional Lesson||Add an additional 2hr Group Lesson in the afternoon (must be same day)||$ 50||$ 40|
|Add-On Clothing Bundle||Add Jacket and Pants Rental||$ 29||$ 19|
|*Beginner Plus package includes Home Basin lift access (green runs only) during the Group Lesson
First Timer and Beginner Plus lessons capped at 5 kids or 8 adults per instructor
After your beginner lesson, practice for FREE on our Nice 'n' Easy beginner lift and dedicated learners ski slope
Important Group Lesson Information:
- Our group lessons are suitable for all levels and divided on ability, whether you're learning the basics or wanting to progress your skiing or snowboarding on some of Treble Cone’s famous terrain.
- Ski and Snowboard Lessons meet at the Snow Sports School meeting area, located in front of the Treble Cone Base Building. Please be at the meeting area 10 minutes before your lesson’s start time.
- Maximum group size of 8 students per instructor ensures a personalised ski or snowboard lesson.
- A minimum of 2 students per group is required for 2hr lesson to run. If minimum group size is not met, a 1hr Private Lesson will be provided at the Group Lesson rate.
- Kids Group Lessons commence 10 minutes prior to Adult Group Lessons and finish at the same time. Perfect for a stress free day that can see the whole family progressing their ski and snowboard skills.
- All of the Adult Lessons, except First Timer Programmes are shortened to 1 hour if minimum numbers are not met. Minimum number of 2 people per group. (Children’s programmes are not shortened if numbers are not met).
- Lesson prices do not include Lift Pass access, unless otherwise specified.
- See Full Mountain Terms & Conditions for more information